Friday, March 26, 2010

A Mystery Recommendation from My Mother




Well, normally I post the book cover, but I can't do that and Google can't show me a photo of the author so you will have to deal with a photo of where Dorothy Simpson resides, Kent, England. But it's a lovely picture.

Anyway, my mother has just finished reading Dead by Morning and loves it. Although it is a murder mystery, the plot unfolds the unspoken truth behind the marriage between Mona and Desmond. Mom enjoys the twists and turns of Ms. Simpson's books and highly recommends them.

So, in case you aren't acquainted with this author and need a mystery, just know that her books come highly recommended by my mother, an authority on mystery books that aren't too graphic, don't involve detailed sex, but is an all around good read.

Every once in a while my mom is good for something (just kidding!).

No comments:

Post a Comment